Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible, and cost-effective solution to controlling who has access to your building. Datatel can provide biometric, key fob and other door entry systems that can ensure you know who is entering and leaving your premises. It can help you restrict access to contractors and visitors, automatically lock and unlock doors, and print access reports giving you an improved level of safety and security. Our access control systems are PC based and fully programmable giving you full control.
Datatel can provide a free site survey to assess your needs. One of our engineers will then design an access control system specifically to fit you needs. Your system will be installed to your specifications using high quality products and having minimal disruption to your business.
Access control systems can be an ideal alternative to locks and keys. Access control is particularly useful to keep business properties secure. If keys are lost or stolen, the expense and inconvenience of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys can also be copied which creates extra security risks. Access control provides an efficient and convenient way of securing your building and assets. The installation of an access control system to your business means that you will never have to change a lock again. Fobs or cards will be issued to allow access through controlled doors. These are then easily barred from the system if they are lost, stolen, or not returned by someone who leaves your company.
- Door access with proximity readers that utilize key fobs or codes
- Swipe and smart card door access systems
- PC compatible control options
- Digital door entry kits, both single and multiple type systems
- Door entry systems with both voice and video verification
- Fully integrated into your alarm system
- Systems that comply to the new DDA regulations (Disability and Discrimination Act).
- Flush, surface, and vandal-resistant options available
- Video and voice intercom systems